North African broadcasters prepare to take advantage of new digital media platforms
Media advertising in the MENA region will be worth in excess of $24 billion by 2017. North Africa represents a significant proportion of this, with Egypt is ranked number one in the MENA region in terms of advertising by country. The North Africa is characterised by a young, ‘connected’ population who are changing the way in which content is being consumed. It is no surprise that digital advertising is the fastest growing sector of the market and broadcasters and media companies are looking to capitalise on this by incorporating digital platforms as part of their delivery channels.
Join these professionals at the North African Media Summit that will be hosted this year in Cairo, Egypt. Taking place from 8-10 June 2015, the summit will discuss their challenges and assess the latest technologies that will allow broadcasters to deliver content through digital platforms and maximize the advertising revenue.
Why attend the North African Media Summit?
- Gain insight into audiences changing consumption habits to adapt your content delivery channels to their requirements
- Understand how to monitise digital delivery of content to increase company revenues
- Learn how to incorporate and utilise social media to increase viewer engagement
- Discover where advertisers are spending their budgets to enable media outlets to increase their revenue
Who Should Attend?
- Television and radio broadcasters
- Regulatory bodies
- Telecom operators
- Network solution providers and system integrators
- Content providers
- Audience measurement companies
- TV & radio broadcasting equipment providers
- Satellite operators
- Cinema film and video producers
- Advertising agencies